DRYER EXHAUST ENERGY RECOVERY
Bioleap's Dryer Exhaust Energy Recovery (DEER) System uses waste energy from the DDGS dryer system to produce clean, boiler-quality steam.
Every pound of steam generated by the DEER System reduces the steam load on your boilers by one pound and reduces the load on the stack coils proportionately. By reducing the amount of steam you need to produce with your boilers, the DEER System provides immediate energy savings while simultaneously freeing up capacity in your existing boiler system.
If (or more likely, when) your plant has a steam production bottleneck, this now-free capacity in your existing steam production system allows you to debottleneck and increase plant production capacity without adding any new costly steam production equipment.
Other benefits of the DEER System:
- Reduces your stack exhaust load and thus the power consumed by your HRSG blower.
- Allows you to increase your stack energy recovery without corrosive condensation issues.
- Improves the life of your equipment and reduces breakdown & maintenance costs by decreasing the load and operating temperature of your existing equipment.
- Reduces your water consumption cost by recovering process water at 80-150 GPM.
- Easy to run and maintain.
- As utility rates continue to rise, your savings can grow every year.
If you want to find out more about the DEER System or wish to tour a DEER System installation, please fill out the form below and the appropriate person will contact you: